Bundle & Save
Part of the Junior’s Adventures series, Financial Peace Jr. gives parents the tools they need to raise money-smart kids. The kit covers four basic concepts: working, spending, saving and giving.
If you happen to be shy, sitting in the front row can be very uncomfortable at first, but I promise you, it's one of the best ways to pay attention to everything being taught. You can hear better. You can see everything on the board without having to crane your neck around the head in front of you.
The Financial Peace Jr. toolkit includes:
- One Junior’s Parent Guide gives step-by-step instructions on how to use the kit and provides insight into what money concepts kids are capable of understanding in different “ages & stages.”
- One Junior’s Activity Book is filled with fun illustrations, coloring pages and activities to engage kids of all ages in the chapter lessons.
- One Smart Kids Launch Pad chart with reward stickers to celebrate the completion of each activity
- One Chore Chart with magnetic chore labels and one dry-erase pen so kids can mark their progress
- One Set of Durable Give, Save & Spend envelopes for kids
- Free Smart Money, Smart Kids ebook to take your kids to the next level
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Includes: Junior’s Activity Book, Junior Parent’s Guide, Dry-Erase Chore Chart with Magnetic Frame, Dry-Erase Marker, Magnetic Chore Chart Labels, Give, Save, and Spend Envelopes, Launchpad Poster and Stickers, Free Smart Money Smart Kids E-Book Download, Free Smart Money Smart Kids Online Video Lesson
Target Audience: Ages 3-12
Dimensions: 9.1 x 1.6 x 11.5 inches
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
Literally in the last seconds of the match the Dutch scored its second equalizer. During stoppage time China scored a third goal which won them the Robot World Cup Soccer 2013.
One more scientific group, in Britain, that curates the world’s temperature record is scheduled to report in the coming weeks.
6. A brand new human organ has been classified. Researchers have given the nod to the mesentery - an organ that's been hiding in plain sight in our digestive system this whole time. But that's only half the story, because we're still not sure exactly what it does.